Case Kenny is the founder of the online publication Prsuit.com and co-founder of Trep Media Group. Not only that but he also still works a full time 9-5 job that he is proud of doing while working on his side hustle. Case shares with us the truth about entrepreneurship and why he is still working a job, learning from it, and applying it to his own businesses.
Working a full time 9-5 job while still hustling on the side and creating a epic publication company , today we have our guest Case Kenny.
A few highlights of what you will hear:
- Case’s journey from where he started.
- He founded Prsuit.com publication.
- How he met Matt Gottesman, his partner (Check out Matt’s Interview!).
- How he co-founded Trep Media Group.
- Working a 9-5 while still being an entrepreneur.
- Balancing a full time job and creating a side hustle.
- Tips on how to start and grow a publication.
- How to monetize a publication.
- Different ways to build up an email list.
- Creating an ecommerce store.
Impactful Quotes from Case:
“It made sense to come together and create a larger company from there.”
“It’s a cool thing to say- but I think sometimes you need to be a realist, financially wise it’s not always the easiest thing to do.”
“I get so many consulting offers, because of this marketable of myself of a entrepreneur and a 9-5er.
“It’s made me so much stronger, and has increased my network.”
“I’ve gotten sat down before and asked why I am working a side hustle as well- when you’re working a 9-5 you have to be respectable to them.”
“It all started on social media and then from there things started to take off.”
“Don’t create a company just to create it, have a vision and meaning to it.”
“Test, test, test, and then learn from the best.”
Connect with Case!