Listen to this episode to hear about Sabah and Dan’s updates about life and what they see in the future with Dorm Rooms to Conference Rooms.
A few highlights of what you will hear:
- Sabah is starting her senior year of college.
- Dan working on major things in the making.
- Why you should always push yourself.
- Shifting your mindset on things.
- Books mentioned:
- How failures help you succeed.
- Stepping back and having fun throughout your journey.
- Where we see DRTOCR in the next couple of years.
“It’s kind of a milestone, looking back and everything that I’ve done in my 21 years of life.” -Sabah
“I don’t want to see instant gratification, I want to see hard work pay off.” -Dan
“You can’t do anything yourself, always surround yourself with people that are going to help you and push you to reach those goals at the end of the day.” -Sabah
“You gotta start thinking a lot bigger, if you shoot for 5 sales a day you will probably only get three, you always gotta make that goal bigger.” -Dan
“You're not going to see overnight success, it takes a lot of hard work to see results.” -Sabah
“You took a chance, and you took more of a chance than 99% of the population won’t ever take.” -Dan
“We love what we do, but there comes a time where you have to step back from your work and spend time with family and friends.” -Sabah