Listen to this episode to hear about how Sabah and Dan balance their life’s with school, work, while still making time to see their friends and family. .
A few highlights of what you will hear:
- Sabah and Dan’s tips on how to balance life.
- Different platforms to schedule out your day.
- Google Calendars
- How to stay on task throughout the day.
- 45 minute power sessions
- Batching your work
- How to make time for friends and family.
- Why it’s important to step away from work.
“Write all of your due dates for assignments, goals, work in your planner so you don’t miss anything.” -Sabah
“Going to and from the train I schedule out calls with clients.” -Dan
“There are so many deadlines that you need to be aware of that you can easily forget about them.” -Sabah
“Making time for other people is something you need to schedule out otherwise you will miss time with them.” -Dan
“At the end of the day, they don’t see the hard work that goes into the success that we want.” -Sabah
“It is what it is, that’s what you have to do in the short term to have success in the long term.” -Dan