Listen to this episode to hear about how Sabah and Dan are utilizing different platforms in order to broaden their networks, because as you have heard us say before, you are the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with.
A few highlights of what you will hear:
- Sabah and Dan’s tips on how to network on different media platforms.
- Joining Facebook Groups.
- Utilizing the live feature on Facebook and Instagram.
- Doing daily reach outs on Facebook.
- Steps to take in order to connect with someone.
- Reach out.
- Start a conversation.
- Get to know what they are working on.
- Add value.
- Offer your service/ product.
- Go into a conversation to make a relationship not a sale.
“Your network is your networth.” -Dan
“Just by doing a 30 minute Facebook Live in a group I got so many connections.” -Sabah
“Facebook lives are still super hot right now because they get the best organic reach.” -Dan
“I honestly just start a conversation to get to know about them and what they do.” -Sabah
“Don’t start selling your product right away, make a genuine connection first.” -Dan
“At the end of the day if that conversation doesn’t convert into a sale it probably will in the future.” -Sabah
“Start a conversation, be a person; people don’t want to be sold to 24/7.” -Dan
“It’s such a great way to connect because everyone is online.” -Sabah
“Don’t view your friends as transactions.” -Dan